Thursday, December 26, 2013

NBA Christmas Jersey Disaster


Woke up Christmas Day expecting some quality NBA basketball games.  Bad enough that half the teams playing on Christmas had losing records, but those Christmas V-neck sleeved t-shirt jerseys made it look like if the players decided not the suit up for the Christmas Day games and had decided to play in their pajamas. I wasn't the only one turned-off by the NBA fashion faux pas. "NBA Christmas Uniforms Ugly as Sin", according to Deadspin.com.  And the Twitterverse wasn't any kinder:

Jersey look "affordable." (as in cheap - I don't think this was the image the NBA was looking for)

"Lil B shirts," (B is short for a word my wife won't let me say).

NBA meets 70's Movie "Logan's Run"

"Awful," according to Dallas Maverick's Dirk Nowitzki.

Worst of all was the fact NBA players like LeBron complained the shirts actually affected his play:

"Definitely affected my shot," says Lebron.







No comments:

Post a Comment